Dental Dentures: Partial | Cosmetic Dentistry
In its totality the dentition of the human jaw consists of 16 teeth (or 14 without wisdom teeth) and passes through a myriad of stages during the process eventually leading to the loss of all teeth.
Since the remaining teeth can appear in an exceptionally large number of different combinations, it is virtually impossible to detail a treatment plan for each individual case.
For this very reason, the planning of a partial denture presents great difficulties. It has proven best during the planning not to work from the findings, but rather to concentrate on the individual elements making up the partial denture. (more…)
Incoming search terms for the article:
- partial denture construction
- construction of partial denture
- partial dentures construction
- stages of partial denture construction
- construction of partial dentures
- construction of a partial denture
- what is partial denture construction
- stages for construction of a partial denture? dental
- Partial Denture Stages
- stage in partial denture construction